Header

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Buffy Season 1

Season 1 Quotes

1.01 Welcome to Hellmouth

"When I'm with a boy I like, it's hard for me to say anthing cool, or witty, or at all." - Willow

1.02 Harvest

"Deliver" - Willow

1.03 Witch

"Well, pardon me for finding the glass half-full." - Giles

1.04 Teacher's Pet

"So I'm an undead monster that can shave with my hand. How many things am I afraid of?" - Buffy

1.05 Never Kill a Boy on the First Date

"Buffy, when I said you could slay vampires and have a social life, I didn't mean at the same time." - Giles

1.06 The Pack

"You know, you're right. Suddenly the animals look shiny and new." - Buffy

1.07 Angel

"That school is amazing." - Joyce

1.08 i Robot. . . You jane

"Welcome to my world. You scared?" - Jenny

1.09 The Puppet Show

"So that horny dummy thing really isn't an act, is it? - Buffy

1.10 Nightmares

"What's the fun of burying someone if they're already dead?" - Master

1.11 Out of Mind, Out of Sight

"There are no dead students here. . . this week." - Principal Snyder

1.12 Prophecy Girl

"I have no breath" - Angel

12 comments:

  1. 1.01 Welcome To Hellmouth


    "Sorry that's incorrect, but you do get this lovely watch and a years supply of turtle wax." - Buffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.02 The Harvest

    "The earth is doomed" -Giles

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.03 Witch


    "This is madness. What can you have been thinking? You are the slayer. Lives depend upon you. I make allowances for your youth, but I expect a certain amount of responsibility instead of which you enslave yourself to this... this cult?" -Giles

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1.04 Teacher's Pet


    "He's one of the only teacher's that doesn't think Buffy's a felon." -Willow

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1.05 Never Kill A Boy On The First Date


    "All right. I'll just jump in my time machine, go back to the 12th century and ask the vampires to postpone their ancient prophecy for a few days while you take in a dinner and a show." -Giles

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1.06 The Pack


    "No. No. No, that's fine. You just run along to class while I wait for the feeling to return to my arms." -Giles

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1.07 Angel


    "It is kind of novel how he'll stay young and handsome forever, although you'll still get wrinkly and die. And oh, what about the children? I'll be quiet now." -Willow

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1.08 I Robot, You Jane


    "I'll be back in the middle ages. -Giles

    Did you ever leave? -Jenny"

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1.09 The Puppet Show


    "All I can think is, It could have been me -Cordelia

    We can dream -Xander"

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1.10 Nightmares


    "Wendell, What is wrong with you? Don't you know that she is the center of the universe and the rest of us merely revolve around her." -Xander

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1.11 Out Of Mind, Out Of Sight


    "My eyes are hazel, Helen Keller." -Cordelia

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1.12 Prophecy Girl


    "The part that gets me though, is where Buffy is the vampire slayer. She's so little." -Jenny

    ReplyDelete