Header

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Buffy Season 2

Season 2 quotes

2.01 When She Was Bad

"Yeah, that's the worst part of being hung upside down by a vampire who wants to slit your throat - the stains." - Jenny

2.02 Some Assembly Required

"Sorry, but I'm an old-fashioned gal. I was raised to believe that men dig up the corpses and women have the babies." - Buffy



2.03 School Hard

"You get the hell away from my daughter." - Joyce

2.04 Inca Mummy Girl

"Why are you suddenly so worried about looking like an idiot? That came out wrong." - Willow

2.05 Reptile Boy

"Why did I ever let you talk me into coming here?" - Cordelia

2.06 Halloween

"She couldn't have dressed up like Xena?" - Willow

2.07 Lie to Me

"Uh, where's the doorknob?" - Spike

2.08 The Dark Age

"Are you kidding? His diapers were tweed." - Buffy

2.09 What's My Line Pt. 1

"Don't warn the tadpoles!" - Willow

2.10 What's My Line Pt. 2

"No wonder you died." - Kendra

2.11 Ted

"How is Angel? Pretend I care." - Xander

2.12 Bad Eggs

"But you promised you'd never cheat on me again, honey." - Buffy

2.13 Surprise

"Hey, did everybody see that guy just turn to dust?" - Oz

2.14 Innocence

"I'll just let it burn." - Buffy

2.15 Phases

"He said he was going through all these changes, then he went through all these changes." - Willow


2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22

22 comments:

  1. 2.01 When She Was Bad


    "There are some things I can just smell. It's like a sixth sense. -Principal Snyder
    No, actually that would be one of the five. -Giles"

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2.03 School Hard


    "Slayer. Here, Kitty, Kitty. I find one of your friends first, I'm gonna suck 'em dry. And use there bones to bash your head in." -Spike

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2.04 Inca Mummy Girl


    "That's Rodney Munson. He's God's gift to the bell curve. What he lacks in smarts, he makes up in lack-of-smarts." -Xander

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2.05 Reptile Boy


    "And you! You're gonna live forever. You don't have time for a cup of coffee?" -Willow

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2.06 Halloween


    "That's nice, Willow. And you went mental when?" -Cordelia

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2.07 Lie To Me


    "Good idea. Now you let everybody out or your girlfriend fits in an ashtray." -Buffy

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2.08 The Dark Age

    "Wonderful. You work on your muscle tone while my brain dribbles of my ears." -Giles

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2.09 What's My Line Pt.1


    "Trouble? She's the gnat in my ear. The gristle in my teeth. She's the bloody thorn in my bloody side!" -Spike

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2.10 What's My Line Pt.2


    "I'm thinking... maybe dinner and a movie. Don't want to rush into anything. I've been hurt, you know." -Spike

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2.11 Ted


    "So you're gonna talk about somethin' else at some point?" -Angel

    ReplyDelete
  11. 2.12 Bad Eggs


    "Everyday women? Why didn't you just go to muu muus r us?" -Buffy

    ReplyDelete
  12. 2.13 Surprise


    "Yeah, that'll work! Now say pretty please." -Spike

    ReplyDelete
  13. 2.14 Innocence


    "You can't see the stars love, that's the ceiling. Also, it's day." -Spike

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 2.15 Phases


    "This cheerleading trophy. It's like it's eyes follow you wherever you go. I like it." -Oz

    ReplyDelete
  16. 2.16 Bewitched, Bothered, And Bewildered


    "Ok, Harmony, if you need to borrow my midol, just ask." -Cordelia

    ReplyDelete
  17. 2.17 Passion


    "Uh-uh. No fair going into the ring unless he tags you first." -Spike

    ReplyDelete
  18. 2.18 Killed By Death


    "Man, Buffy. My whole life just flashed before my eyes. I gotta get me a life." -Xander

    ReplyDelete
  19. 2.19 I Only Have Eyes For You


    "It's paradise. Big windows, lovely gardens. It'll be perfect when we want the sunlight to kill us." -Spike

    ReplyDelete
  20. 2.20 Go Fish


    "That is wrong. A big fat spankin' wrong. It's a slap in the faceto everyone of us who studied hard and worked long hours to earn our D's." -Xander

    ReplyDelete
  21. 2.21 Becoming Pt.1


    "It's a big rock. I can't wait to tell my friends. They don't have a rock this big." -Spike

    ReplyDelete
  22. 2.22 Becoming Pt.2


    "Dru bagged a slayer?! She didn't tell me! Hey, good for her. Though not from your perspective, I suppose." -Spike

    ReplyDelete