Header

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It happened again

In a previous post, I had talked about my experiences with sleep paralysis.  I had said that I plan to keep track of every time it happens so I can get a good idea of how often it occurs.  That was on April 18th, 2012.  It happened to me again, a couple days ago, on Sunday, May 20th.  I guess it's looking like about once a month so far.

I was trying to wake up for work.  I had half gotten up, but decided to lay down just for another couple minutes.  I was watching the tv, and realized I couldn't move.  I wanted to move.  I wanted to get up and get ready for work.  I openned my eyes, and could see the tv going, and I heard it just fine.  I looked down at my arm, streched out from underneath me, and watched it as I tried to move it, but nothing happened.  It wasn't too scary this time except for the fact that I had to hurry up so I wouldn't be late for work.  It's a good thing my alarm went off, because that see,s to do a good job of snapping my out of my paralysis.

My Original Post

No comments:

Post a Comment